Low Cost Low Power ESP8266 WIFI Module ESP8266-S1
ESP8266-S1 Wi-Fi module is a low consumption, high performance Wi-Fi network control module designed by COOLTECH. It can meet the IoT application requirements in smart power grids, building automation, security and protection, smart home, remote health care etc.
The module's core processor ESP8266 integrates an enhanced version of Tensilica's L106 Diamond series 32-bit processor with smaller package size and 16 bit compact mode, main frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS, integrated Wi-Fi MAC / BB / RF / PA / LNA, on-board PCB antenna.
The module supports standard IEEE802.11 b / g / n protocol, a complete TCP / IP protocol stack. Users can use the module to add networking capabilities to existing devices, but also to build an independent network controller.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V（0 ~ 3.6V）
- Operating Temperature：-40 -85°C
- CPU Tensilica L106
- RAM 50KB（Available）
- Flash 16 Mbit
- 11 b/g/n
- Frequencyrange4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz（2400 M ~ 2483.5 M）
- IntegratedTensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bitmicro MCU, with 16-bit RSIC. The CPU clock speed is 80MHz. It can also reach a maximum value of 160MHz.
- WIFI 2.4 GHz，supportWPA/WPA2
- Integrated 10 bit high precision ADC
- Supports TCP、UDP、HTTP、FTP
- Integrated TR switch, balun,LNA, Power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, Regulator and power source management components, +20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Average working current80mA, <Deep sleep current < 20uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- Rich interface on processor: SDIO 2.0, SPI, UARTl
- Wake up ,build the connection and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Support AT remote upgrades and cloud OTA upgrade
- Support Station /SoftAP / SoftAP+Station operation modes
- Ultra-Small 18.6mm* 15.0mm * 3.05mm