About this item
- 2.4GHz Dual Mode WiFi + Bluetooth Development Board
- Ultra-Low power consumption, works perfectly with the Arduino IDE
- Support LWIP protocol, Freertos
- SupportThree Modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- ESP32 is a safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications
The ESP32 integrated with Antenna switches, RF Balun, power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and management modules, and the entire solution occupies the least area of PCB. 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth dual-mode chip, with TSMC Ultra-low power consumption 40nm technology, power dissipation performance and RF performance is the best, safe and reliable, easy to extend to a variety of applications.
1 * HiLetgo ESP-WROOM-32D Development Board
If it cann't get bluetooth working. Using Node32 as the Board selection. To reference GPIO pins in code use just the number, for example "digitalWrite(13, HIGH)" sets GPIO13 high. The built-in LED to GPIO2.